This is what my loom looked liked since Sunday night.
I spent a good part of my day weaving and fixing things. I could not remember what I learned to do in that case, after much internet search, and lots of research in the several books I own, I tried 2 things, one involving tying threads and pining it to the piece, and the other involving changing the thread for 1 whole piece, and having it dangling, attached to a weight. After trying several things, and reading about packing a 35mm film case with coins, I tried with a One touch test strips (the thing you need to use if you have diabetes) and that worked well. I was so upset at all that wasted time that I didn't think of taking pictures.
Anyway, at the end of the day, after I fixed several threads, after my man fixed a monster problem with one of my bobbin, and after I finished my 2nd piece, I gave up when I realised that I had 2 more broken threads. There's definitively something wrong with the warping, and I still have to work for 12 yards with it...I just fixed them now, I hope it will last for a few inches.